Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Samara, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 251 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02125 RUB / COP
Do you live in Samara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Samara (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 103,709 (COL$4,879,513) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 98,000 in Samara.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,419 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (about 2 hours ago)