Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Samara, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 286 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02143 RUB / COP
Do you live in Samara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 42% cheaper than in Samara (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 139,000 in Samara you would need to make just about руб 80,236 (COL$3,744,341) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)