Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Samara, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.708 RUB / CNY
Do you live in Samara? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 34% more expensive than in Samara (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 154,202 (元17,709) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 115,000 in Samara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)