Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Samara, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05808 RUB / KRW
Do you live in Samara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 91% more expensive than in Samara (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 181,877 (₩3,131,728) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 95,000 in Samara.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 6.00 BYN (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (24 minutes ago)