Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Samara, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05926 RUB / KRW
Do you live in Samara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Samara (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 163,476 (₩2,758,682) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 134,000 in Samara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Wellington costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)