Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Samara, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05785 RUB / KRW
Do you live in Samara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 91% more expensive than in Samara (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 184,945 (₩3,196,832) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 97,000 in Samara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)