Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Samara, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05770 RUB / KRW
Do you live in Samara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is about the same as in Samara (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 125,365 (₩2,172,778) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 121,000 in Samara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)