Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Samara, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06002 RUB / KRW
Do you live in Samara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Samara (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 172,932 (₩2,881,208) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 140,000 in Samara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 15,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)