Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Samara, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05242 RUB / KRW
Do you live in Samara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 80% more expensive than in Samara (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 213,702 (₩4,076,926) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 119,000 in Samara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)