Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Salzburg, Austria
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 400 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12187 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Salzburg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 49% cheaper than in Salzburg (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,400 in Salzburg you would need to make just about €2,250 ($b18,462) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $1.95 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,926 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 1,200,000 Bs.S. (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)