Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Salzburg, Austria
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,102 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04191 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Salzburg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Salzburg (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,000 in Salzburg you would need to make just about €2,195 (Mex$ 52,382) in Guadalajara.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨34 (about 2 hours ago)