Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Salvaleón de Higüey, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,768 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.930 DOP / BRL
Do you live in Salvaleón de Higüey? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Salvaleón de Higüey (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 55,000 in Salvaleón de Higüey you would need to make just about RD$ 51,879 (R$ 5,224) in Rio de Janeiro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nicosia costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 30,000 ₦ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $164 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)