Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand vs Salvaleón de Higüey, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.805 DOP / THB
Do you live in Salvaleón de Higüey? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 25% more expensive than in Salvaleón de Higüey (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 74,921 (41,503 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 60,000 in Salvaleón de Higüey.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 120 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Accra costs GH₵300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £1,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Astana costs 500 KZT (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 28 (about 3 hours ago)