Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs Saltillo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 867 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 25.219 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Saltillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 113% more expensive than in Saltillo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 89,312 (€3,541) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Saltillo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $0.42 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Barcelona costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)