Cost of living in Toronto, Canada vs Salta, Argentina
WARNING! Salta has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Salta.
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 77.233 ARS / CAD *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,956 prices entered by 251 different people.
Do you live in Salta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 192% more expensive than in Salta (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $381,970 (C$4,946) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $131,000 in Salta.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £5,590 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Abuja costs 17,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)