Cost of living in Toronto, Canada vs Salta, Argentina
WARNING! Salta has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Salta.
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 74.275 ARS / CAD *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,063 prices entered by 253 different people.
Do you live in Salta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 180% more expensive than in Salta (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $409,346 (C$5,511) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $146,000 in Salta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Austin, Texas costs $25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Murcia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maracaibo costs 1,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,700 (about 3 hours ago)