Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Salta, Argentina
WARNING! Salta has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Salta.
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 92.948 ARS / USD *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,061 prices entered by 134 different people.
Do you live in Salta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 42% more expensive than in Salta (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $209,530 ($2,254) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $148,000 in Salta.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Hyderabad, India costs ₨15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Athens costs €16 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Amravati costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint-Denis costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)