Cost of living in Moscow, Russia vs Salta, Argentina
WARNING! Salta has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Salta.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.212 ARS / RUB *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,309 prices entered by 269 different people.
Do you live in Salta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moscow (Russia) is 34% more expensive than in Salta (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $167,845 (руб 138,442) in Moscow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $125,000 in Salta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM1,849 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of local cheese in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $390 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chemnitz costs €0.80 (about 4 hours ago)