Cost of living in Tianjin, China vs Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15335 USD / CNY
Do you live in Salt Lake City, Utah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 43% cheaper than in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Salt Lake City, Utah you would need to make just about $3,387 (22,090元) in Tianjin.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php240,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 33 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $559 (about 3 hours ago)