Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti vs Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01240 USD / HTG
Do you live in Salt Lake City, Utah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 33% cheaper than in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,200 in Salt Lake City, Utah you would need to make just about $3,461 (279,047 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of bread in Nairobi costs Shilling28 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 206,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)