Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo vs Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00181 USD / XAF
Do you live in Salt Lake City, Utah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 14% more expensive than in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,158 (3,396,747 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,400 in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manchester costs £10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 6,500 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Nairobi costs Shilling28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 206,900 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)