Cost of living in Nanchang, China vs Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15473 USD / CNY
Do you live in Salt Lake City, Utah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 48% cheaper than in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in Salt Lake City, Utah you would need to make just about $3,099 (20,029元) in Nanchang.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,015,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 280 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$115 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Neuquén costs ARS $265 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,199 (about 2 hours ago)