Cost of living in Nanchang, China vs Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15307 USD / CNY
Do you live in Salt Lake City, Utah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 49% cheaper than in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Salt Lake City, Utah you would need to make just about $3,002 (19,610元) in Nanchang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$2,500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sarajevo costs 5.69KM (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 1,600,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mons costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)