Cost of living in Kerman, Iran vs Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Salt Lake City, Utah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 64% cheaper than in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,300 in Salt Lake City, Utah you would need to make just about $1,927 (﷼ 81,134,079) in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U39,326 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $24 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marseille costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)