Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines vs Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01910 USD / PHP
Do you live in Salt Lake City, Utah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 47% cheaper than in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,700 in Salt Lake City, Utah you would need to make just about $2,477 (Php129,672) in Iloilo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)