Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 419 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15335 USD / CNY
Do you live in Salt Lake City, Utah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 35% cheaper than in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,300 in Salt Lake City, Utah you would need to make just about $3,467 (22,606元) in Guangzhou.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 84,000 сўм (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php240,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 33 Kč (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)