Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea vs Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Salt Lake City, Utah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is about the same as in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,600 in Salt Lake City, Utah you would need to make just about $5,472 (₩6,142,042) in Changwon.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 30元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saltillo costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 40 (about 4 hours ago)