Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00027 USD / MGA
Do you live in Salt Lake City, Utah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 58% cheaper than in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Salt Lake City, Utah you would need to make just about $2,415 (9,068,153 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medina costs ﷼ 35 (about 4 hours ago)