Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq vs Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00068 USD / IQD
Do you live in Salt Lake City, Utah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 32% cheaper than in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,000 in Salt Lake City, Utah you would need to make just about $3,383 (4,944,399 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$584 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Matanzas costs 40,000 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guam costs $4.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b96 (about 2 hours ago)