Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14486 USD / BOB
Do you live in Salinas, Ecuador? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 25% cheaper than in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Salinas, Ecuador you would need to make just about $2,249 ($b15,523) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 15,247,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (about 3 hours ago)