Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,052 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02021 USD / PHP
Do you live in Salinas, Ecuador? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 4% cheaper than in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Salinas, Ecuador you would need to make just about $2,682 (Php132,708) in Manila.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €22 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kathmandu costs ₨ 195 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 4,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 4 hours ago)