Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00333 USD / HUF
Do you live in Salinas, Ecuador? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 6% cheaper than in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Salinas, Ecuador you would need to make just about $3,087 (926,740 Ft) in Budapest.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $30 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 178 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Minsk costs 100 BYN (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)