Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania vs Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,177 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23546 USD / RON
Do you live in Salinas, Ecuador? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 16% cheaper than in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Salinas, Ecuador you would need to make just about $2,346 (9,965 lei) in Bucharest.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 130 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Veliko Tarnovo costs 600 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $8,000 (about 1 hour ago)