Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,705 prices entered by 516 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00028 USD / COP
Do you live in Salinas, Ecuador? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 26% cheaper than in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,600 in Salinas, Ecuador you would need to make just about $1,932 (COL$7,012,323) in Bogotá.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$7 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eskişehir Province costs 2,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Belfast costs £60 (about 3 hours ago)