Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain vs Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,571 prices entered by 341 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.141 USD / EUR
Do you live in Salinas, Ecuador? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $4,235 (€3,713) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Salinas, Ecuador.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 130 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Veliko Tarnovo costs 600 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $8,000 (about 2 hours ago)