Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.410 USD / JOD
Do you live in Salinas, Ecuador? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 22% more expensive than in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $3,415 (Dinar 2,422) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Salinas, Ecuador.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maputo costs 111 MT (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Manaus costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)