Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Salerno, Italy
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 538 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01520 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Salerno? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 39% cheaper than in Salerno (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Salerno you would need to make just about €1,345 (RD$ 88,530) in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maputo costs 111 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)