Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Salerno, Italy
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.248 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Salerno? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 9% cheaper than in Salerno (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Salerno you would need to make just about €2,370 (Dinar 1,899) in Amman.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €350 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 500 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)