Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Salerno, Italy
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00218 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Salerno? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 50% cheaper than in Salerno (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Salerno you would need to make just about €1,294 (592,478 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $59 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campo Grande costs R$ 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Johor Bahru costs RM46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brussels costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$33 (about 2 hours ago)