Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Salem, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,259 prices entered by 480 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09293 INR / CLP
Do you live in Salem? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 79% more expensive than in Salem (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,197 (CH$712,309) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Salem.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Benidorm costs €60,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 120 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 400 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 8 (about 5 hours ago)