Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Salem, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.701 INR / KES
Do you live in Salem? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 80% more expensive than in Salem (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,394 (Shilling100,473) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Salem.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reading, Berkshire costs £30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Nagpur costs ₨40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nouakchott costs 400 UM (about 5 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Talcahuano costs CH$25,000 (about 5 hours ago)