Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Salem, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 820 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 74.640 INR / USD
Do you live in Salem? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 77% more expensive than in Salem (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,442 ($904) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Salem.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 200 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $0.42 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Barcelona costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)