Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Salem, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 691 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.869 INR / TRY
Do you live in Salem? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Salem (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,296 (4,351TL) in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Salem.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $600 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edmonton costs C$100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amritsar costs ₨30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$259,000 (about 2 hours ago)