Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Salatiga, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 244.890 IDR / DOP
Do you live in Salatiga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 24% more expensive than in Salatiga (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 33,272,349 (RD$ 135,867) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 26,800,000 in Salatiga.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Benidorm costs €60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 120 NT$ (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 400 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 8 (about 6 hours ago)