Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs Salatiga, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 16351.090 IDR / EUR
Do you live in Salatiga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 78% more expensive than in Salatiga (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 48,351,220 (€2,957) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 27,200,000 in Salatiga.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ludhiana costs ₨55 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Patiala costs ₨70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$17 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Sydney costs AU$152 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Miami, Florida costs $0.25 (about 2 hours ago)