Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Salatiga, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,031 prices entered by 485 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 16298.600 IDR / EUR
Do you live in Salatiga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 73% more expensive than in Salatiga (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 50,958,059 (€3,127) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 29,500,000 in Salatiga.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 17 CUC (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madras costs ₨1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Pattaya costs 200 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 6,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)