Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Salatiga, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 536.837 IDR / UAH
Do you live in Salatiga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 12% more expensive than in Salatiga (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 32,834,125 (61,162₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 29,300,000 in Salatiga.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 50 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lawrence, Kansas costs $19,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Valencia costs 280,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨150 (about 4 hours ago)