Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain vs Salatiga, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,628 prices entered by 341 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 16332.958 IDR / EUR
Do you live in Salatiga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 72% more expensive than in Salatiga (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 49,384,454 (€3,024) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 28,700,000 in Salatiga.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 114 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨410 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $24,000 (about 1 hour ago)