Cost of living in Yancheng, China vs Salamanca, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13227 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Salamanca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yancheng (China) is 13% more expensive than in Salamanca (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,482 (18,762元) in Yancheng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Salamanca.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 176 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in David costs 10 B/. (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $10,165 (37 minutes ago)