Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Salamanca, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 715 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.21968 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Salamanca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Salamanca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Salamanca you would need to make just about €2,090 (9,515 zł) in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM30 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medina costs ﷼ 35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$70 (about 3 hours ago)