Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Salamanca, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 736 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.21954 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Salamanca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Salamanca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Salamanca you would need to make just about €1,891 (8,612 zł) in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lille costs €4.40 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €13 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 5.40 lei (about 3 hours ago)