Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia vs Salamanca, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00027 EUR / COP
Do you live in Salamanca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 32% cheaper than in Salamanca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Salamanca you would need to make just about €1,431 (COL$5,310,146) in Santa Marta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raipur costs ₨40 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palm Bay, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)