Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina vs Salamanca, Spain
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 280 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01501 EUR / ARS *
Do you live in Salamanca? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 58% cheaper than in Salamanca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Salamanca you would need to make just about €920 (ARS $61,325) in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nicosia costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Mumbai costs ₨30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oporto costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Aberdeen costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)