Cost of living in Salem, India vs Salamanca, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01269 EUR / INR
Do you live in Salamanca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 39% cheaper than in Salamanca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Salamanca you would need to make just about €1,405 (₨110,737) in Salem.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 85,000 Kyat (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London costs £1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)