Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Salamanca, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 118 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13214 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Salamanca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 12% cheaper than in Salamanca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Salamanca you would need to make just about €1,765 (13,359元) in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Izhevsk costs руб 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Neuquén costs ARS $1,500,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,799 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨1,200 (about 2 hours ago)